Dr. Mary’s speeches and workshops have been well-received by audiences and groups across the country.
Leveraging her interdisciplinary background and experiences, she brings the best of what she’s learned to capture current reality and speak to a broad range of issues associated with personal power and peak performance, transgenerational trauma, grief and loss, and race relations.
Speaking Topics, Workshops & Webinars
Trauma, Grief & Loss
- Transgenerational Trauma: Telling Our Stories, Saving Ourselves
- Breaking the Cycle of Transgenerational Trauma
- Lessons I’ve Learned from Trauma, Grief & Loss
- Through the Fire: Understanding, Finding Meaning In & Coping with Trauma, Grief & Loss
- Reinventing Yourself After Trauma, Grief & Loss
- Grief is a Universal Phenomenon: Erasing Stigma as a Process for Healing
Personal Power & Peak Performance
- The Gift of Discipline: Wake Up, Get Up, Shake Up & Level Up!!
- I Didn’t Come to Play: Unleashing Latent Potential to Ignite Personal & Social Change
- Personality, Presence & Power: Harnessing Inner Leadership for Challenging Times
- It’s A New Day: From Non-Racist to Anti-Racist
- Fragile White Women & Angry White Men
- RaceTalk: Improving Race Relations to Reach Collective Impact
- Racism & the Legacy of Trauma in Black, Indigenous & Communities of Color
- Racism & the Legacy of Trauma in White Communities
- So, You Think You’re Not Racist? Deconstructing the Condition of Whiteness
- Self As An Instrument of Change: If Not Me, Then Who? If Not Now, Then When?
- You Are What You Think: Beyond Scarcity & the Slave Mentality
- Advocacy vs. Activism: There Really Is a Difference
These and other topics can be customized to speak to and/or address the unique needs of your organization, school, group or community.